Sorry for the late post! But I’ve finally got my Device! The Samsung Omnia 7 – which is the UK’s version of the Samsung Focus if your in the US – on T-Mobile!

After unlocking the device for development, the game just loaded straight onto the device without any hitches! I was really surprised at how easy it actually was! I’ve made a few changes to the speed and the “Guesswork” code that I’d written for the Accelerometer, but all in all it worked pretty perfectly, and is actually really fun!

In the next hour I’ll try and see if the various digital camera’s I have in the family will be able to record the game at any decent quality on the device. If not, I’ll have to use the emulator again =(.

Sorry about no video today, just been playing around with the new phone =P.

Advertisements