So this is my second day on the Options Screen, most of today was spent trying to make the dashes display correctly, but eventually I got them working. Here is an image of how the options screen looks at the moment.


The dashes add and subtract when the corresponding plus and minus buttons are pressed. Getting them in an arced shape was difficult to get looking right, and it still doesn’t look very pleasing on the eye, maybe it’s my programmer art buttons and dashes, but we’ll see.

I’ve got to add some text underneath each of them, and actually make the variables which they change correspond to the correct thing, so that you can actually change the volume and tilt sensitivity. That will all be in the next hour, I hope =).